Welcome!

We started this blog in 2010 after a New Years' Resolution to read 60 books between the two of us. (40 for C, 20 for D.) After reaching our goal, we decided to keep going in 2011. This year, C has pledged to read 30 books, and D will read 12. By no means are we professional reviewers; we're not even professional bloggers. We're just two people who love to read and decided to share our thoughts and offer our limited insights. We hope you enjoy!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just checking in...

Just thought I would check in to inform everyone that I'm not neglecting this blog. It's not that I've read a bunch of books since my last post and haven't reviewed them here. It's that I'm still reading Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann. It's wonderful, but I can't seem to find a spare 10 minutes a day to read. Welcome to full-time student teaching! I'm about halfway through the book, and I'm also halfway through student teaching. I'm going to try to make more of an effort to find time to read, so hopefully things will start picking back up. If not -- Spring Break is just a few weeks away. I plan on putting away a few books in the 5 days of freedom I'll have.

--C

No comments:

Post a Comment